Sunday, October 15, 2006

You know when you've been Googled

Though some of you strange people out there are regular readers of this site, others stumble across it by accident, courtesy of Google.

In the past 24 hours, two such people have arrived at this far-flung corner of the blogosphere via a Google search, and their search terms were quite different.

Firstly, someone from the University of Massachusetts happened upon my site whilst using the search term 'gordon's vodka no hangover'. I'm guessing this person was a student rather than a lecturer, but you never know. Whoever he or she was, they certainly wouldn't have found the answer here.

Secondly, a passer-by from the Danish Network for Research and Education turned up whilst searching for 'tourettes syndrome mute people'.

As regular readers will know, I do have a bit more knowledge on this subject. For more information, visit this previous post.

3 comments:

mirk said...

Just found your blog through Scots Blog and recognised you profile pic, a visitor to the inimitable Highland dreams blog I believe.

Small world.

NotCarrie said...

I LOVE seeing the google searches. It's weird when people search for stuff like, "How do I cheat on my husband without him finding out", though.

Groanin' Jock said...

Hmmm, most of mine arrive whilst searching for Driveblind or Scottish football. But then I don't have a husband to cheat on!