Thursday, August 16, 2007

Daily Blogger Award



Once again, I've been honoured by Tish, who has presented me with the Daily Blogger Award.


The award is intended for bloggers who post at least five times per week, give or take. According to the creator of the award, “these bloggers get up every morning, get their creative juices flowing, and start unscrambling the alphabet into words, sentences, and phrases. Rain or shine, just like the postal service, they are hard at work delivering their messages to you.”

Well, that may be over-egging the pudding ever so slightly, but I try my best. Creativity may occasionally be in short supply on this far-flung outpost of the worldwide interweb, and as for being hard at work to deliver my message - what's my message? That strange people want to sniff piss and see pictures of naked Scotsmen in kilts? That I'm the only person in the world who likes Elastica's second album? Or that I don't like birds - even dead ones?

Nonetheless, I'm honoured to have been, emm, honoured by Tish. I'm just surprised that some of you strange people feel the desire to come back here day in, day out, to read what I'm groanin' about.

Tish has asked that I pass the award on, so my six worthy recipients of the Daily Blogger Award are:

Eric (everyone's favourite Straight White Guy)

Chickie over at Blissful Bedlam

Erica (AKA the Wiseass Brooklyn Jewette Nice Jooish Girl)


7 comments:

Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Some people have too much time on their hands. ;-)

Erica said...

Sweeeeeet -- thanks! Imagine that...I can't think of crrrrrap to write lately. I think I'll go toil away over this ASAP. You da man.

xo,

Wiseass Jooette

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Mark! :)

the tomahawk kid said...

Thanks Jock.

No pressure then...

Elisson said...

"Over-egging the pudding." What a perfect metaphor. I think I shall steal it and use it henceforth in lieu of "gilding the lily."

Anonymous said...

.. thank you, bigman.... I am honored....

Eric

mirk said...

I must send my thanks I am truly honored!