Friday, August 10, 2007

Can I Have A P Please Bob?

Tish tagged me with this "Seven Ps" meme. Play along if it takes your fancy.

Passion - Music. The right music can calm me down, wind me up, put me to sleep, wake me up, make me angry, make me happy, make me laugh, make me cry and make me jump up and down in a small, dark club full of sweaty, hairy men.

Purpose - To enjoy my life. I always thought I'd end up working in London, commuting to work and living in a tiny flat with only lines of traffic to see out my window. But I've long since realised that there's more to enjoying life than what you do for a living. I'm much happier where I am.

Pursuit - A long(ish), happy, healthy life with my family and good friends.

Position - On top (of what, I don't know).

Pummeling - My debt into submission. This time next year. Within a few months, I expect to be debt free (mortgage and student loan excepted).

Progress - Slowly but surely.

Personality - Laid back. Ambitious, but not to a detrimental effect on my lifestyle.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great answers! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Anonymous said...

... Music?.. sweaty, hairy men?... Montrose must have changed a bit in the past few months... since when did they open a gay bar?...

Eric

Groanin' Jock said...

See Eric, that's the redneck in you jumping to conclusions. Just because I go to gigs and am therefore forced to stand too close to sweaty, hairy men, you assume that it must involve poovery....

Chickie Carmarthen said...

I'm going to play this one...heh..

Elisson said...

I laughed when I read Eric's comment...because Montrose is, by coincidence, the name of the gay section of Houston...sweaty, hairy men and music are not unknown in those parts...

BobG said...

Those answers sound about as good as anything I've heard in a long time. I hope all of them work for you.

Anonymous said...

.... yeah, BobG... especially the sweaty, hairy men part....

... heh...

RobC said...

Mmmm I'll get back to you on this one... :-)