Tuesday, August 07, 2007

"Super Penetrative For Enhanced Tool Performance"

As a working (sometimes) journalist (allegedly), I receive a lot of press releases every day. Most of them are fairly dull stock exchange announcements from multinational oil companies, but every so often I get one that makes me smile. Like this one:



Performance Tool Lubricant's super penetrative and advanced synthetic formula helps enhance tool performance and keep all tools as good as new. Dramatically reduces friction and wear to any power tool. Perfect for use on high speed moving parts of performance tools, as well as a number of surfaces and components. Helps promote long lasting protection and corrosion prevention, to maintain the effectiveness of your tools.



No, it's not a release from Vaseline, but from WD-40, purveyors of industrial lubricants to the masses. Quite why I'm receiving WD-40's press releases, I'm not sure.



I wonder if Vaseline have a press release mailing list?

1 comment:

BobG said...

"I wonder if Vaseline have a press release mailing list?"

They do, but it only gets sent out to "gay naked Scotsmen in kilts"...