Friday, August 17, 2007

Number 9,000

Three posts in one day - man, I'm on fire.....

Anyway, the aim in completing this unholy trinity is to point out that the 9,000th official visitor has crossed the threshold here at Groanin' Jock.

If I'm any good at tracking IP addresses, I think it was my favourite Jewish Brooklyn Wiseass who was the 9,000th Groanin' reader - congratulations Erica, your prize will be winging its way to you just as soon as I can cobble together a nasty piece of Photoshopping find something suitably grandiose for you.

3 comments:

Erica said...

OMG, how hysterical! I just got my 40,000th visitor today, at aorund the same time I was your 9,000th -- it was Christina (justdotchristina.mu.nu -- I can't be bothered with doing the hyperlink thingie right now).

Congratulations so much a lot mazel tovs to the both of us....

*mwah*

(this is so exciting -- I've never been someone's milestone before),

Wiseass Brooklyn Jooette

mirk said...

Damn if only I had known there was a prize ;) Congrats on your 9000.

RobC said...

Erica, that is quite a profound thought... being someones milestone in a life event is significant. We have forgotten the act of being witness to others lives and I think it is important to note even the smallest highlights.
This is something blogging seems to have revived to some extent so I say yay to milstones however insignificant or huge.