Friday, November 16, 2007

Scam Warning

I recently became the victim of a clever scam whilst out shopping at the Bon Accord Shopping Centre in Aberdeen, when simply going out to get some bits and pieces turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you.


Here's how the scam works: Two seriously good looking 18 or 19 year old girls come over to your car as you are loading your stuff into the boot. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windolene with their cleavage almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look.


When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a lift to Holburn Street. You agree and they get in the back seat.


On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and perform oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.


I had my wallet stolen on October 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, three times just yesterday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend as soon as I can buy some more wallets.

4 comments:

Erica said...

Dude, does Mrs. Wife know about this? You should consider making shopping a Family Affair.

BobG said...

OMG, the inhumanity...

Anonymous said...

... bhwhahaahahah....

Eric

Finn said...

You were scammed you were scammed,!!! it was me,!! every time the wife came home with a wallet it was empty you tightfisted Montroseian :)))

I hope you are paying for the medical bill to fix my broken rib oops I forgot you are from the East-coast;)