Thursday, November 15, 2007

Religion, Politics and Sport

As seen over at BobG's site - the politics test. Apparently I'm socially moderate and economically liberal - which translates to Democrat in Americanese.

Well, if the alternative is Dubya playing at wars....

Strangely though, I'm on the borderline between Democrat and Totalitarian, and fairly close to Centrist. When, in truth, I'd be happy if the government just left me alone and charged me less in taxes.


You are a

Social Moderate
(43% permissive)

and an...

Economic Liberal
(28% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Democrat (28e/43s)




Link: The Politics Test on OkCupid Free Online Dating
Also: The OkCupid Dating Persona Test

1 comment:

BobG said...

And the thing that is interesting is that even though we are almost exact opposites, we can get along in a friendly civilized manner. Which shows that there is a further element involved which is not shown on the graph.