Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Movie Quiz - Take Two

Those of you who happen by this strange outpost on the far-flung margins of the worldwide interweb more than once may remember that I recently joined in the movie quiz meme, promising a fantastic prize for the person with the highest score.

So far, that person is Chickie. That is because, so far, Chickie is the only entrant. As she's already twice won prizes around these parts for landing here as the 3,000th and 6,000th visitor, I think someone else should jump in and gazump her (does that sound rude?).

The closing date for entries will therefore be noon GMT tomorrow - good luck!

5 comments:

Ralphd00d said...

1 - Goodfellas
2 - The Usual Suspects
3 - Forrest Gump
4 - The Shining
5 - Back to the Future
6 - Star Wars
7 -
8 - Full MEtal Jacket
9 - Kill Bill
10 - Trainspotting

I couldn't figure out 7...

Chickie Carmarthen said...

I've never been "gazumped" before; it sounds like it might be somewhat *interesting*...

Groanin' Jock said...

We have a winner: Ralph scored a very creditable 8 out of 10, although I think he may have cheated by looking at my profile.

Despite that, Ralph, you can expect your prize sometime soon, when I get around to sorting it out.

For the record, the ten movies were:

1: Goodfellas
2: The Usual Suspects
3: Forrest Gump
4: The Shining
5: Back To The Future
6: Star Wars
7: Blow
8: Full Metal Jacket
9: Pulp Fiction
10: Trainspotting

Anonymous said...

I've done one too - you've got some of mine so I've put films I just like a lot too.
See what you think
x

Anonymous said...

For some reason I can't access my blog so i'm putting them here.
good luck - you'll need it! I can't even remember what some of them are!

TV News / Opening Narration / Cult Favorite / Milk

Antique Car / Kidnapping / Road Movie / Flatulence / Autism

Violent Movie / Tragedy / Neo Noir / Rise And Fall / Irish American

Bowling / Male Female Relationship / Baseball / Pool Table / Argument

Teenager / Sister / Sensuality / Male Female Relationship / Nostalgic

Humor / Big Hair / Parenthood / Louisiana / Bath

Guilt / Heaven / Hospital / Library / Remake Of German Film

Coming Of Age / Elvis / Nostalgic / Elvis Presley / Rock Music

Female Nudity / Disturbing / Housewife / Beautiful Woman / Passion

Advice / Oral Sex / Arrested Development / Birthday Party / Clown