Friday, June 22, 2007

Doctor Jones Is Back

Doo-Dee-Doo-Doo,
Doo-Dee-Doo,
Doo-Dee-Doo-Doo,
Doo-De-Doo-Doo-Doo
I'm as excited as a bespectacled Sean Connery who believes he's just taken a drink from the Ark of the Covenant - The first photographs from the fourth Indiana Jones film have been released.

My boyhood years happily coincided with the peak of Harrison Ford's career, from Star Wars through to Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade.

So please excuse me if I get excited at the prospect of seeing Indy flick that whip as he searches for further artefacts from the dawn of time.


2 comments:

Ralphd00d said...

I, too, am anxiously awaiting for the release. I hope it is better than the first 3 movies, since it will be the last with Ford, and probably Connery as well.

Laura said...

Something else to look forward to! I love Indy, almost as much as I love John McClane!