Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Time To Move


Posting here at Groanin' Jock may be a bit irregular over the next few days, as Mrs Wife and I are now in the throes of moving from Groanin' Towers to Dungroanin'.


As a result, my access to an worldwide interweb connection and a spare five minutes will be sorely restricted. But it's all for the greater good - as you can see from the photograph, Dungroanin' has a garage, which means that I'll soon have room for a drum kit and a pool table in both my home and my life.


Although purchasing either may mean that I no longer have a wife in my life.

5 comments:

Chickie Carmarthen said...

I'm sure she'll understand.
Hurry back to the blogosphere; you'll be missed.

BobG said...

Good luck with that. Make certain to stock plenty of beer.

Government Funded Blogger said...

nice lookin mansion.maybe get the pool table first then sneak the drums in later.

mirk said...

You have it all wrong the way to keep the little lady... oops wife happy it to build a hotrod honest ;0) Nice crib.

curmudgeon said...

We all have our sacrifices to make.
;)