Thursday, September 07, 2006

Hole-ier than thou

I received an odd recommendation by email the other day from my Australian friend Alex.

Alex's email from China encouraged me to visit Sex In Christ, a site offering sexual guidance to Christians struggling to balance their animal instincts with their spiritual leanings.

(Warning: It's probably best that you DON'T open this page if you're at work. There are no pictures, but the site does deliver advice on sexual matters as they relate to the Bible's teachings)

Quite how my devoutly atheist friend came across (if you'll pardon the expression) a site which manages to cross-reference Christianity, the love that dare not speak its name and fisting, I'll never know. I don't think he has any problems with the nefarious activities mentioned on the site - and apparently God doesn't either.

No comments: