Sunday, September 03, 2006

And So It Begins....


After years of intending to start one, I have finally put pen to paper (or fingers to keys at least) to start my own blog.

I've always thought of blogs as a kind of vanity project, where the blogger presumes that his or her thoughts are somehow worth hearing. I don't for a second think that my opinions are more valuable than any of the billions of other people out here on the interweb, but it gives me something to do.

I'm not sure how I'll fill this page, or even how often. I guess the intention is to do a daily update, but that will depend on time, work and whether I can be arsed.

I don't know what I'll talk about - whatever grabs me at that moment I suppose. Which probably means football, music and crap jokes.

1 comment:

RobC said...

Scrolled down from the latest to last, reading all theway... will be back!
Oh... by the way... welcome to the crazy world of blogging mate. :-)