Monday, December 10, 2007

Party Politics

Today has been a day of hilarity and horrors.

The aftermath of the office Xmas party, the first I've experienced since joining my current employer, was equal parts entertaining and excruciating. The whole morning in the office passed in a flurry of emails recounting Friday's festivities. The bad behaviour, drunken debates and dubious dancing were all picked over in minute detail, providing almost as much entertainment as the party itself.

No-one has been sacked yet, so I think we may be safe, for a year at least.

3 comments:

Misssy M said...

Oops! I'm too late with my "sage advice" on the matter of Christmas parties over at the Misssives, then?

Ralphd00d said...

I see you neglected to say how many 'Honorable Mentions' you received....

Jeremy Jacobs said...

OK, what's the best gossip?