Friday, October 26, 2007

Hitting The Mark


A while back, Tish over at The Kat House presented me with the Blogging That Hits The Mark award.

Unfortunately, I've been so busy and short of blogging time that I'd almost forgotten to thank Tish on this humble outpost of the worldwide interweb. And I feel I've been neglecting the site as well, so maybe my blogging ISN'T hitting the mark any more.

Anyway, as well as presenting me with the award, Tish has also reviewed this blog over at her other site, BlogsWeLuv. Besides her very kind review, Tish also thoughtfully posted a terrible photograph of me posing with a statue of John Lennon outside the Cavern Club in Liverpool - thanks Tish!

2 comments:

Finn said...

Thank goodness they are now hitting Mark for a change and not all firing at poor Will. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked the review, Mark! :)

Btw, you've been tagged on a very interesting meme. Time to go back to school!