Monday, February 26, 2007

Time consuming

One of the biggest gripes I have with moving house (and there are many, though the pros far outweigh the cons) is that every free hour between now and April 5, and possibly even well beyond The Day We Get The Keys, will be taken up with moving house and various tangentially-linked activities.

This weekend, whilst most devout football fans tuned into to the Carling Cup Final and the stramash that concluded it, I was driving through the Perthshire wilderness. As Inverness Caledonian Thistle came close to a hat-trick of Scottish Cup wins over the forces of evil, I was unloading a life's worth of clutter from two Renault Clios.

And the more I ponder it, the more companies I remember I have to write to in order to let them know where to track me down.

But I am certainly looking forward to The Day We Get The Keys, and having a garage and three bedrooms to fill with my various forms of clutter.

Mrs Wife isn't keen on my 'pool table and drum kit in the garage' idea, but I'll work on her.

No comments: