Saturday, November 11, 2006

Living life to the full

As Mrs Wife and Mither watched reality pop programmes and rubbish films on TV last night, I caught up with my fellow bloggers on the worlwide interweb.

Whilst round at Ralphd00d's site 'Boobies and Beer', I decided to use a random series of binary digits to determine whether my life to date was worthwhile.

And guess what? I scored pretty high! It seems my body is the best bit about my life, closely followed by my love life (I think the two may be connected).

My lowest score was for friends and family - so screw you all, I'm going to use my aparently hot body and firm financial footing to buy new and better friends.

(I'm only joking folks, I love you all really....)



This Is My Life, Rated
Life:
8.5
Mind:
7.7
Body:
9.4
Spirit:
7.6
Friends/Family:
6.8
Love:
9.1
Finance:
8.1
Take the Rate My Life Quiz

No comments: