Saturday, March 07, 2009

Season 2008/2009: Match 19: Montrose v Forfar

My Montrose season ticket costs £140 a season.

That's a lot of money to watch joiners play football.

It's a lot of money to watch joiners not play football.

Beaten 3-1 at home in a local derby shows how inept Montrose have become recently. The home side were, once again, hopeless. Steven Tweed insists on playing himself at centre back despite clearly being some way off the pace.

I could go on and on about where Montrose are going wrong. I won't. Surely if it's apparent to me, it must be apparent to those within the club....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the third division sides are all playing with an ineptitude so damn approximate to each other that the league is so tight it squeaks.

If the Sons beat Elgin on Tuesday they're in second place four points behind the leaders.

Last Saturday that seemed a remote possibility.