Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday Ten - My Ten Favourite Movie Characters

1: Darth Vader (Star Wars / The Empire Strikes Back / Return Of The Jedi / Revenge Of The Sith)
 
2: Tommy DeVito (Goodfellas)
 
3: Joker (The Dark Knight)
 
4: Doctor Emmett Brown (Back To The Future / Back To The Future II / Back To The Future III)
 
5: Walter Sobchak (The Big Lebowski)
 
6: Doctor Peter Venkman (Ghostbusters / Ghostbusters II)
 
7: Doctor Henry "Indiana" Jones (Raiders Of The Lost Ark / Indiana Jones and The Temple Of Doom / Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade / Indiana Jones and The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull)
 
8: Michael Corleone (The Godfather / The Godfather: Part II / The Godfather: Part III)
 
9: Gunnery Sergeant Hartman (Full Metal Jacket)
 
10: Tony Montana (Scarface)
 

1 comment:

bigrab said...

The only one of these movies I've seen is the Godfather. I'm probably about the only person of my generation not to have seen Star Wars - just never appealed to me.